- You need a notepad and pen to take notes and answer some questions. No other preparation needed.
Are you craving sugar and finding yourself frequently reaching for the sugary snacks like chocolate, biscuits, fruity yoghurt and health bars?
You know they're not good for you but you just feel stuck when you try to consider other options and feel like there's limited choice. You just don't know where to start.
Trust me, I know how it feels because I was also there too and so have most of my clients.
When you repeatedly snack on sugary things, not only do you ingest sugar (deemed the most dangerous substance in our diet today), you keep building your habits and routines to consume it which are harder to break over time.
There are many reasons why you might want to stop snacking on and craving sugar:
- You want to lose weight
- You want to reduce the risk of diseases like diabetes,
- You want to increase your energy
- You want to feel fuller for longer
- You want to stop losing control over portion size and be sensible around your snacking
- You want to improve your skin and hair quality, reduce wrinkles or see if reducing the sugar can make a difference to your appearance
This course if for you if you:
- Find yourself snacking on sugary food at least once a day
- Have tried to stop but have found it difficult
- Are experiencing very strong sugar cravings
- Think you might be over-eating on natural sugars like dried fruit or stevia
In this course you will learn how to:
- Understand your sugar cravings in more depth
- Use a low sugar snacking strategy to help you permanently reduce cravings
- Work through the excuses that come up and outline actions to work around them
- Buy truly sugar-free snacks and not be mislead by marketing
- Make a wide range of other sugar-friendly snacks you will have never thought of!
I explain all of this through powerpoint and audio lectures. You will also get a FREE ebook with 30 low sugar high protein snack ideas plus a workbook on your snacking constraints.
In less than 90 minutes you can be on your way to happier low sugar snacking.
Don't let sugar rule you! You can take control today and overcome this dangerous addictive substance!
I'm in no doubt that you'll be excited to get out and try some of these new things which you will have never heard or thought of before.
Start snacking healthy as your first manageable step to a lower sugar lifestyle and reap the health benefits whilst enjoying delicious alternatives.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for those who are frequently snacking on sugary foods and snacks and who feel strong cravings for sweet things. It is NOT for those looking for a quick fix weight loss solution or crash diet.