Learn The Simple Science Of Building Muscle & Losing Fat Using Bodyweight Exercises (Bodyweight Fitness, Home Workout)
- This Course Is Designed As A Home Workout, So No Equipment Is Needed
- Optional: Pull-Up Bar
Looking For A Bodyweight Workout Program That Is Based On Actual Science And Proven To Get You Results?
The "Build Muscle Without A Gym" program is designed for people who are looking for an alternative to the traditional gym. Bodyweight exercises are great for that. You need nothing but your own body, can choose your own workout location and train whenever you want.
But this program does more than teach you a few exercises and workout tips. In the course I go over the science behind building muscle and successful dieting, the perfect beginner workout plan and show you how to set clear and well-defined fitness goals that keep you motivated.
By giving you the necessary tools to reach your fitness goals, I will also have to debunk certain training myths that have been around for decades. How many times have you been told that if in order to build muscle you need to…
- Exercise at least five times per week…
- Train two or even three hours…
- Drink two or more protein shakes per day…
- And perfectly time your meals no more than three hours apart.
As you will see in the course, most of these “tips” are nonsense and some will even work against you in the long run. Instead I will show you the exact training methods that are scientifically proven to work.
Here is what's inside the program:
- The Step-By-Step Muscle Bulding Formula
- The Step-By-Step Fat Loss Formula
- The Full Bodyweight Workout Program
- Exercise Videos To Help You Train With Perfect Form
- Everything You Need To Know About Nutrition And Dieting
- My 100 page ebook "Bodyweight Basics", with 44 Additional Bodyweight Exercises (Pictures Included)
- A Lesson On How To Stay Motivated Through Clear Goals
Scroll Up And Get "Build Muscle Without A Gym" If You Want To See Real Results
tags: home workout, fitness, build muscle, bodyweight workout, bodyweight exercises, bodyweight exercise, lose weight, how to build muscle, muscle building course, building muscle, workout home, workout at home, bodyweight exercises, bodyweight fitness, basic bodyweight, body weight, body weight training, body weight exercises
Who is the target audience?
- This Course Is Meant For Beginners Looking For A Well Designed, Science-Based Workout That Will Help Them Build Muscle And Lose Fat