Find health with food as medicine, nutrition, healthy eating, herbal remedies, natural suppliments & herbalism
- There are no requirements for the course, just come with open mind and be ready to be your best
Discover herbs and health foods that have profound effects on the quality of your life. This course is designed for those that want to feel their best and have more energy. When you are vibrant and strong on inside, it shows on the outside.
In this course we will cover medicinal foods and herbs that have been enhancing health and quality of life for many cultures throughout history. They have been revered by long-lived sages as well as wisely incorporated into the diets of today. Even if new to you, these foods and herbs are readily available. Incorporate one new recipe into your eating habits for noticeable results. Add additional recipes as you go.
Benefits of specific herbs and health foods covered in the course:
- Endurance, stamina and energy: ginseng, burdock, lycium berry, ashwaganda, fo-ti, astragalus
- Anti-aging, antioxidants and heart health: garlic, lycium berry, sesame seeds, cocoa, cayenne, royal jelly
- Nutrient dense: spirulina, nutritional yeast, seaweed, sesame seeds, bee pollen, dandelion, molasses
We will also cover herbs and health foods for boosting brain function, immune response, and countering the harmful effects of stress.
By end of course you will be able to:
- Know which foods truly make a difference to your to health
- Create great tasting recipes loaded with a powerhouse of minerals and vitamins
- Discover new and creative ways to use superfoods for ultimate health
These remedies will easily and joyfully become a part of your everyday life.
Join me in this truly life changing course!
Who is the target audience?
- Those struggling with chronic illnesses needing supportive nutritional therapy
- Athletes in tip-top shape looking for an edge
- Everyone in between
- The course is not for those looking for a quick fix from a pill