Learn The Truth About Nutrition, Dieting For Weight Loss, Building Muscle, Healthy Eating, Meal Planning, Fat Loss
- No prior health knowledge is required or assumed
Learn How To Build The Perfect Diet & Meal Plan In 5 Easy Steps
Hi, I'm Felix Harder fitness and dieting coach and amazon best selling author. This course is designed for anyone who wants to get the most out of their diet, no matter if you're an athlete, bodybuilder or simply want to live a healthier life.
In my free training I will teach you the 5 ascpects of great fitness diets and how you can apply them correctly. So often people obsess over diet aspects that have little to no impact on their results. If instead you focus on what truly matters, and I will show you exactly what this is, you can set up your ideal diet in less than 30 minutes and see results in no time.
We will talk about the right calorie balance and the right macronutrient split - so how much protein, fat and carbs you atually need. I will also teach you about proper meal timing and a small number of supplements that are acutally proven to work and not just marketing hype.
Here Is What's Inside The Program:
1. Calorie Balance
- Why calorie matter
- The three different calorie balances
- How to determine your ideal calorie intake
- The 3 main macronutrients: Protein, Carbyhodrates & Fat
- How much protein you should consume every day
- How much fat you should consume every day
- How many carbs you should consume every day
3. Nutrition Timing
- When should you eat for optimal results
- How often should you eat for optimal results
4. Food Composition
- What are the best sources of protein
- What are the best sources of fat
- What are the best sources of carbs
- The 3 best supplements for beginners
As a BONUS you also get a free cheat sheet with the most important information at a glance
So If You Want To Start Building Your Ideal Diet, Sign Up Now, It's Completely Free
tags: nutrition, dieting, diet plan, fat loss, weight loss, build muscle, meal planning, building muscle, weight loss, fitness, healt
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone wanting to learn the truth about dieting & meal planning
- Anyone with an open mind towards dieting