The Beginners Guide to Learning How to Exercise
- You will need athletic type clothes to do the exercises and follow along programs
- An open mind, this course takes a slightly different approach to fitness and exercise
- Although I've done my best to minimize the amount of equipment you will need the following items will help you experience the course fully as intended. Stability Ball, Dumbbells, Exercise Bands and a Pull-up Bar
Learn the basic concepts and fundamentals of exercise. You will need to understand these if you want to build an exercise program that is effective and efficient for you.
Build a strong foundation and understand the proper movements to decrease your chances of getting hurt and get the results you're looking for while exercising.
- Fitness Fundamentals
- Learn the Different Types of Exercise
- Learn How to Move Properly
- Get Follow Along Programs to Get You Started
Stop Wasting Your Time
When most people start an exercise program they walk into a gym look around and just sort of copy some of the exercises other people are doing and through trial and error they figure out what works for them. They don't take a minute to consider what their goals are, if they are exercising the muscle groups that are important to them, if they are doing the exercises properly or if they've structured the exercise program in the most efficient way. In this course we address all of these issues so you can get the most out of your exercise program, you can see the results you're looking for and spend as little time exercising as possible.
Content and Overview
This course is for beginner exercisers, people that are consistently exercising, but not seeing the results they expected for the amount of work they put in and anyone who is thinking about becoming a personal trainer or enrolled in a personal training course to get the fundamentals. You'll learn the basic concepts of strength training, cardiovascular training and mobility training. You will understand which type is best suited for you and how much of each type you should do. This course is predominantly video lecture based with a variety of external resources as well as downloadable worksheets that are meant to be thought provoking so you can decide what is really important in your life, why you should exercise and how to implement a successful fitness routine that works for you.
Who is the target audience?
- If you have never followed a structured fitness program before or are a beginner exerciser this course is for you
- If you have questions about why you should exercise this course is for you
- If you want to better understand the different types of exercise and how much of each you should do this course is for you
- If you have a special interest in becoming a personal trainer or are starting some form of personal training course this will give you a very good starting point