21 day program that is basic and easy to follow.
- Students will need a mat and some motivation to improve their health and well-being.
- Make sure you have a clearance from your health care practitioner before you begin this exercise plan.
- If you have had a hip replacement or recent back surgery then this program is not suitable for you.
This course is very basic and is designed to teach you the fundamentals of Pilates. You will learn how to activate your core muscles as well as the key muscle groups that support your spine. This will prevent you from straining your back everyday and you can become more active. Being more active means that you will look and feel better. You will also learn how to improve your posture and tone your body. Included in the course is a series of short videos that will assist you to become stronger and fitter as you age.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for people that suffer from back pain and want to learn how to decrease it by improving their strength and flexibility.
- This course is for beginners and for people that want to learn the fundamentals of Pilates.