Unique Pranashama Yoga Workshops including Chakra Balancing, Guided Meditation, Nutrition, Acro & Thai Massage Healing.
- Computer/ Internet Access and a Space to Practice Yoga are Required
- Optional Requirements: Vitamix or powerful blender, Yoga mat & comfortable clothing, Adobe Reader & Flash Video Player
In this unique online yoga teacher training course, you will learn over 40 hours of powerful Pranashama Yoga techniques, sequences and practices to apply to your own life and to share with others. Whether you are a yoga teacher, a yoga enthusiast or an aspiring teacher, this course will enlighten, transform and catalyze a shift within your body, mind and soul in many powerful ways.
This 40 hour video course includes:
- Pranashama yoga
- 12 Prasha Method Chakra Healing Workshop DVD Set (included for students who submit full price course payment receipt to Pranashama Yoga Institute at: contact@pranashama . com)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Thai Yoga Massage,
- Partner Yoga,
- Green Smoothie Recipes
- Cooking Videos
- Hands on Adjustments
- Guided Meditations,
- Philosophy of Pranashama Yoga,
- History of Yoga,
- Empowerment workshops + more.
This is primarily a VIDEO course, with a few ebooks to reference as supplementary course material.
This course should take 40 hours, but to learn most students will repeat the workshop videos several times, which will increase the length of time it may take you to complete.
At the end of the course, you will be given permission to take the Pranashama Yoga Teacher Exam. This 100 question exam consists of fill in the blank, essay and multiple choice questions that you should know the answers to upon successful completion of the course material. To receive permission to take the exam, you must email Mariya at contact@pranashama . com.
You may apply these 40 hours toward your full 200 or 500 hour certification, which must be taken live with Dashama in Bali or one of the other locations. You can learn more about these options at: Pranashama . org
Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for yoga teachers, fitness professionals, healers and lifestyle coaches
- Some level of knowledge and previous experience are necessary to successfully complete this course